Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Kickoff



First off, hats off to Chris Wells for hatching the idea for this blog. I think it will get put to good use. I don't have everyone's email address, so tell anyone who would want to be apart of this to email me at jonlamers@gmail.com, and I will email them back an invite to write on the blog.

I've added a section for links to any other blogs or websites that any of us author or contribute to. If you have one or know of one you feel deserves a link on our community blog, then please email me the name and URL and I will post it.

If you are looking for someones email address who happens to be a contributor to this blog, simply click on their name in the column to the right.

I will kick off the community announcements with a happy one: our baby boy Jerome has come home with us for the first time after a seven week hospital stay! He is doing well, but as he is still so small and his immune system is not yet fully operational, we will be laying low for a little while and trying to catch up on sleep. But we look forward to sharing him with everyone sometime soon! For more info on Jerome, see our blog First Came Love. Thank you all for the prayers and support!

1 comment:

John said...

Well... the Nella's... ah how I miss thee!!!

Well, again, congrats on gettin Jerome Home... Good Stuff!!

And with that said, I'll be seeing you all shortly!!

I'll be in Rome/The Nella's last week of Oct/First Week of November!

God Bless.
Kunzington