Monday, October 23, 2006

Bello Speaks the Truth

Hello there Party People!

Just a quick note from Poland - I must first ask - if this was Chris Wells's Genius Idea... umm... where the heck is he on here?!?! Ahem! And also - just to re-iterate bello's point - even if you lead a normally busy life unlike the rest of us, these pages actually DO a great job of keeping people connected - and I am especially jacked about this cuz I can't be with you all for a little while - and besides - we gots Poole's in the States as well as some canadian family quickly fletcherizing DC!

So, get on board... these things take very little time to keep-up and do a world of good!

So, that being said - I'm comin to Rome to see your lovely faces on Oct. 28 - through Nov. 4... so, how abouts I propose a POKER GAME!! hehehe... yes, some things never change! I know that most of you have school going on and some are raising beautiful families --- so, let this bachelor attempt to throw a wrench in the machinery for a night of manly fun (and of course, I dont discriminate and also enjoy taking money from the ladies as well!!) So, as I dont have myself a home - someone want to host a night?! I've still got that lovely set of chips...

Anyways --- can't wait to see you all and look forward to reading what you've been up to on here!

Also, BELLO - I dont know who the other remaining 11 invites were for --- but I dont see the Gherings, Wunch's, Mr. Murphy, nor Charley Not-so-huge on here... so, anyways---

God Bless the Nella's and May God Bless Us All (yeah, so I borrowed that from W).
-Kunz

PS --- I do indeed cherish the picture of the Nella's that was posted for all to see... with my old home in the background and all... umm... but do we REALLY HAVE A ROUNDTABLE LIKE THAT IN THE NELLA'S????????? And if so... where the hell is it?! :)

A presto

No comments: