Monday, October 23, 2006

C'mon, don't be shy!

We now have at least nine authors who can post on this blog, and eleven more invitations out there. We should get this thing rolling. In order to do so, I will answer questions I have heard concerning this process.

When I send you the invite, it will ask you to set up a google ID. This is not a big deal, and you will not be starting a new email account, although I do suggest switching to gmail. Simply enter an easy user name and password that will be used for logging you on to blogger so that you can post.

Posting is not difficult. Although there are more advanced options, they do not need to be employed. Its as simple as writing a message and clicking "PUBLISH". Adding photos is also very simple with blogger, as it automatically shrinks the file size to fit the blog.

So you do not need to be living in S. Marinella to post. Some of you are good friends that have moved away and might just want to stay in touch as well as keep your friends here updated on your life. Again, if you want to post and I haven't sent you an invite or you need another, email me at jonlamers@gmail.com.

I have to run to class. I hope this was helpful and that soon we all use this as an easy way to stay connected. Ciao for now...

1 comment:

Anthony & Marta Valle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.