Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Where do 8 months go in Italy?

I guess being Jon's sister isn't qualified enough to get a post regarding departure. :)
I am leaving for home this Wednesday, June 6th. It has come up so quickly, I don't really know what to expect. Except for, I guess, lots of momma's home cooking! I would like to say goodbye to everyone here in Santa Marinella. You all have made my trip so very enjoyable. And unfortunately I don't have a cent to my credit on my phone, and I don't really want to add more with less than 24 hours in Italy. So if you could all pass on the word to whom ever you see, it would be wonderful.
All I am proposing, really simple, is a gathering at the Gigi bar at around 5 pm tomorrow.
I'll be there. Hopefully I'll see a few of you kids there too!
If not, again, I can't really express in words how much you all have touched me these past 8 months. The only way I can really think of is a really good hug. So just come down for 5 minutes, if that is all you can spare! I am pretty good at giving hugs.
So, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ciao bella:
we will miss you. all the best at ust this autumn and go vikings!