Friday, June 08, 2007

Looking for a living situation in Santa Marinella next year?

Ciao tutti!

An acquaintance of mine who is a very good person is looking to live here in Santa Marinella next year sent me an email to post to our blog asap. So here it is:

I am looking to live in Santa Marinella next year. I
have two questions:

1. I have found a possibility for a very nice
apartment there which should fit four girls at
800/month (so 200/person/month). Any takers? I have
to decide in the next few days if I should take it or
not, and the people I originally thought would go in
with me look like they're backing out for various
reasons. So I thought posting to the Santa Marinella
blog might be the fastest way to get in contact with
people who may be interested.

2. OR: Is there anyone who is rearranging living
situations for next year and looking for a roommate
(housemate)?

-----------

Her name is Maria Colonna, and as I said above, she is a great Catholic and person who will make a good flatmate. To reach her, leave a comment on this blog post. I will authorize her today to post on the blog herself in case she has more to communicate. Best wishes on all upcoming exams and travels! -jon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking for a roommate for Fall 2008. I might be attending Grad school in Rome at St. John's. I graduated from University of Dallas in 2006. A couple of my friends live out in Santa Marinella and I have been told that it is a lot cheaper out there than in Rome. If she or any other female is looking for a roommate please let me know. - rachlv@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

You write very well.